We're Hiring! Junior Digital Marketing Executive Job Available
We're hiring at Dara Creative! Start 2018 with a new job as part of our Marketing team. We have two roles available at the moment and we're excited to hear from creative thinkers with a true passion for marketing. This Junior Digital Marketing Executive role will suit someone with an education in Marketing or a similar discipline who is looking to gain invaluable experience in a fast-paced environment. Read the Job Description below and follow the instructions on how to apply if you think you are the right person for the job.
Junior Digital Marketing Executive
Dara Creative is looking for a Full-Time Digital Marketing Executive to join our diverse and creative team.
This role will suit somebody with 1 year’s experience in a digital marketing role. It is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced agency where you can further develop your skills.
Successful applicants will have a good knowledge of digital marketing, particularly social media, E-mail marketing and content writing.
What’s the job?
You will join a creative team of marketers and designers as a junior digital marketing executive to support the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns for Dara Creative and our clients. The tasks involved in the job will include, but won’t be exclusive to:
- Understanding briefs from both clients and our senior marketer
- Social Media Marketing
- Writing content
- E-mail marketing
- Working with a Content Management System to add content to websites
- Assisting with the development of plans and campaigns
- Helping with marketing administration
- Liaising directly with clients
- Marketing research
- Using Google Analytics and Google AdWords
Who are we looking for?
Our team works very closely together on a number of projects, so we are looking for someone who not only has the right skills and passion but also someone who can quickly adapt to changes and who will add that little something more to our team.
The key qualifications and abilities we are looking for are:
- A degree in Marketing or a similar discipline, with a strong element of digital marketing, or a postgraduate qualification in Digital Marketing.
- 1 years’ experience
- Comfortable taking ownership of your own work
- A self-starter with good problem solving skills
- A passion for and good understanding of Digital Marketing in general
- A strong interest in Social Media with some experience in managing a successful campaign or project using social media
- A good understanding of the uses of the various social media platforms
- The ability to create and manage digital campaigns across multiple channels
- Knowledge of E-mail marketing with experience using MailChimp, Campaign Monitor or similar
- Experience using a content management system
- Excellent writing skills in the English Language
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Previous use of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Able to display an interest in continued and self-directed learning in order to keep up with the latest trends in Digital Marketing
Preferred but not essential:
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects
- Basic design skills with photoshop, illustrator or similar
- Interest in SEO would be a bonus
Who are we?
Of course, we understand that you want to choose the best place for you too, so let us tell you a little about Dara Creative.
We are a specialist Growth Marketing Agency based conveniently in Dublin 2. We have a long-standing history in delivering the highest standard to our clients throughout Ireland and Europe. Over the years we have worked with recognisable brands and organisations such as ISOVER Ireland, Trócaire, Kilsaran and The European Commission among many others.
Our studio is home to a great bunch of talented and friendly people. We are the dreamers, the creators, the doers and the donut eaters, and we’d love to have you on board!
If you think you’re the right person for the job, and if Dara Creative sounds like the place for you, then simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE" and a brief description detailing why you're the person we should hire!