We're Hiring! Junior Digital Marketing Executive
We're currently looking for a Full-Time Junior Digital Marketing Executive to join our diverse and creative team. This role will suit somebody with 1-2 years’ experience or more in a digital marketing role. It is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced agency and join a a passionate team of designers and marketers. Successful applicants will have a good knowledge of digital marketing, particularly experience executing online campaigns and content writing.
Junior Digital Marketing Executive Job Available with Dublin-Based Agency
You will join a creative team of marketers and designers as a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to support the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns for Dara Creative and our clients.
What’s the job?
The tasks involved in the job will include, but won’t be exclusive to:
- Understanding briefs from both clients and our senior marketer
- Optimising digital campaigns using Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of the marketing funnel, optimizing ad creative, and landing page testing
- Writing content
- E-mail marketing
- Working with a Content Management System to add content to websites
- Assisting with the development of marketing proposals and strategies
- Helping with marketing administration
- Liaising directly with clients
- Marketing research
- Social Media Marketing
Who are we looking for?
Our team works very closely together on a number of projects, so we are looking for someone who not only has the right skills and passion but also someone who can quickly adapt to changes and who will add that little something more to our team.
The key qualifications and abilities we are looking for are:
- 1-2 year’ experience in a Digital Marketing role
- A degree in Marketing or a similar discipline, with a strong element of digital marketing, or a postgraduate qualification in Digital Marketing.
- Development and execution of SEO, PPC, Inbound Marketing, Remarketing and all online advertising campaigns in line with Marketing strategy
- A passion for and good understanding of Digital Marketing in general
- A strong interest in Social Media with some experience in managing a successful campaign or project using social media
- The ability to create, manage and report on digital campaigns across multiple channels
- Knowledge of E-mail marketing with experience using MailChimp, Campaign Monitor or similar
- Budget optimisation for digital campaigns across digital channels
- Experience using a content management systems
- Excellent writing skills in the English Language
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to display an interest in continued and self-directed learning in order to keep up with the latest trends in Digital Marketing
- Comfortable taking ownership of your own work
- A self-starter with good problem-solving skills
Preferred but not essential:
- Agency experience is desirable
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
- Interest and experience in SEO would be a bonus
Who are we?
Of course, we understand that you want to choose the best place for you too, so let us tell you a little about Dara Creative.
We are a specialist Growth Marketing Agency based conveniently in Dublin 2. We have a long-standing history of delivering the highest standard to our clients throughout Ireland and Europe. Over the years we have worked with recognisable brands and organisations such as ISOVER Ireland, Trócaire, Kilsaran and The European Commission among many others.
Our studio is home to a great bunch of talented and friendly people. We are the dreamers, the creators, the doers and the donut eaters, and we’d love to have you on board!
If you think you’re the right person for the job, and if Dara Creative sounds like the place for you, then simply send your CV to Grace Coughlan at email@example.com with the subject line "Junior Digital Marketing Executive" and a brief explanation of why you're the right person for the job. Please clearly include a statement as to why you think you'd make a great addition to the Dara Creative Team!
Job Type: Full-time
Some interesting links: