We're Hiring! Digital Marketing Executive - PPC and SEO Specialist
We're currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity with someone with a passion for Marketing Data, SEO and PPC to work in a role with a strong focus on these areas. Get off to a fresh start in 2018 with a new job as part of a passionate team of designers and marketers in an agency environment. This role is available as a full-time or part-time position.
Digital Marketing Executive - SEO and PPC Specialist
Dara Creative is looking or an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our creative team. The role requires good knowledge across all aspects of digital marketing but with a specialist interest in SEO and PPC.
This role is available in a full-time or part-time capacity.
This role will suit someone a minimum of 2 years’ professional digital marketing experience including some agency experience, who is hoping to be part of a creative team working a range of projects. It’s a great opportunity to further your experience in a diverse agency environment.
What’s the Job?
You will join a creative team of marketers and designers as a digital marketing executive to work on a number of marketing projects with a diverse range of clients and for Dara Creative’s own marketing output. The tasks involved in the job will include, but won’t be exclusive to:
- Assisting with the development of marketing and promotional strategies.
- Understanding briefs from clients and our senior marketer
- Working Google Analytics, Tag Manager and AdWords
- Marketing Analysis and Reporting
- Working with a content management system inputting content and managing SEO aspects
- Creating and assisting with marketing campaigns when necessary
- Marketing Administration
- Liaising directly with clients
- Marketing Research
Who are we looking for?
Our team works very closely together on a number of projects, so we are looking for someone who not only has the right skills and passions but also someone who can quickly adapt to changes and who will add that little something more to our team.
The key qualifications and abilities we are looking for are:
- A degree in Marketing or a similar discipline with a strong element of Digital Marketing or a postgraduate qualification in Digital Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in digital marketing
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Experience liaising with clients
- Specific interest in and knowledge of Search Marketing (SEO and PPC)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords with proven success in managing PCC campaigns - this is essential!
- Google Certified
- Experience with Social Media Marketing
- Experience of E-mail marketing using Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp or similar
- A good understanding of the “customer journey” and lead generation.
- Superior writing skills in the English Language
- Excellent professional communication skills - written and oral
- Experience using one or more content management systems
- Able to display a continued interest in further, self-directed learning to stay on top of the latest digital marketing trends
- The ability to work on multiple projects and tasks without sacrificing attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise your own workload and be comfortable working on your own initiative
- Experience working to deadlines
- The ability to interpret data and provide insights to clients
- Experience writing marketing reports
Preferred but not essential:
- Project or account management experience
- Basic design skills with Photoshop, illustrator or similar
Who are we?
Of course, we understand that you want to choose the best place for you too, so let us tell you a little about Dara Creative.
We are a specialist Growth Marketing Agency based conveniently in Dublin 2. We have a long-standing history in delivering the highest standard to our clients throughout Ireland and Europe. Over the years we have worked with recognisable brands and organisations such as ISOVER Ireland, Trócaire, Kilsaran and The European Commission among many others.
Our studio is home to a great bunch of talented and friendly people. We are the dreamers, the creators, the doers and the donut eaters, and we’d love to have you on board!
If you think you’re the right person for the job, and if Dara Creative sounds like the place for you, then simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject link "DIGITAL MARKETING EXEC PPC AND SEO". Please clearly mention whether you are interested in Full or Part-time work and include a brief statement as to why you think you'd make a great addition to the Dara Creative Team!
Some interesting links: